Online registration will close Monday, March 10. All tickets reserved between March 3-10 can be picked up at the dinner check-in, and will not be mailed.
We are please to announce we have Dr. Larry Moyer as our featured speaker this year. Dr. Moyer specializes in speaking at Wild Game Feasts as well as many other kinds of events.
Attendees must be 12 years old or older in order to attend.
- New York Wildlife Ben Tabor
- Trapping Bo Moses
- Adirondack Hunting traditions Dan Ladd
- Birch Bark Canoes Gary Hodgson
- Bug Out Bags and Getting Home Kevin J. Estela
- Knots and Cordage Kevin J. Estela
- Ice Fishing Mark Brown
- Hunting Waterfowl Mark Pepin and George Gedney
- Survival Marty Simon
- Disaster Preparedness Marty Simon
- BBQ Meat Mr. P
- Hunting For Monster Bucks Pat & Tony Salerno
- Big Cats of the Adirondack Paul Jensen
- New York Wildlife Sharon Tabor
- Bow Hunting from Beginners to Trophies Terry Bice